Benny and his friend Griffin at Ocean Beach in San Francisco.

Monday, April 05, 2004

I Wish I Was a Duck

Ron keeps stealing my songs! He’ll hear me sing them to Ben, and then the next day he’s singing them! What am I going to have to do, get them copywrited? This is no trivial issue -- it takes a truly poetic soul to compose lyrics like this:

Oh, I wish I was a duck.
Quack quack quack.
Oh, I wish I was a duck.
Quack quack quack.
I would be so lucky if I was a little ducky.
Oh, I wish I was a duck.
Quack quack quack.

Ron says I can adopt his songs if I like, but since his lyrics run along the lines of ...

I’m a member of the Clean Butt Club,
Clean Butt Club,
Clean Butt Club.
I’m a member of the Clean Butt Club.
My name is Benjamin.

... His offer is less than enticing.

I tell you, if Ron keeps doing this, he’ll soon be a member of the Bruised Head Club.

##

No comments: