Benny and his friend Griffin at Ocean Beach in San Francisco.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Wheels Spinning, Stuck in Reverse

Well, Ron hurt his back. He is back to work, but he can barely walk and sit. I have to tie his shoes. He spent three hours at work, then three hours stretched out at home. Now he's at work until 7.

I've been trying to take care of him and Ben and the house. Ben decided to quit sleeping through the night. He's on a growth spurt and I can't feed him fast enough. Andy helped me install our air conditioner last Wednesday. Greg came over Friday to watch over Ron while I drove to Stevensville. My friend Judy watched Ben and Ron while I went to a movie rehearsal Saturday.

The excessive rain produced wet spots in our basement and a musty smell through half the house. So I spent last week mopping up dampness and changing dehumidifier pans. It's fine now -- no smell or anything -- but now it's raining again. The grout around our bathtub is leaking so Ron's coaching me on how to fix that.

##

No comments: